Soft Touch® bathrobes are made from the finest selection of Turkish cotton, silk, and microfiber, making them super-absorbent, soft, and plush for comfort. We will personalize them to your taste, infusing the right colors, logos, and other elements that make your bathrobes. We also offer a variety of top-quality slippers to complement your choice of bathrobes.
Reward Your Guests with the Finest Soft Touch® Bathrobes.
Soft Touch® Turkish Bathrobes are soft, comfortable, cozy, as well as luxurious and elegant!
We offer a wide variety of quality Turkish velour hotel bathrobes with terrycloth insides to better absorbance, terry cloth bathrobe that’s silky smooth against the skin, Our Turkish Bathrobes for luxury, coziness, and makes the garment softer to the touch for your guests. Soft Touch® Velour Bathrobe is made from 100% Turkish cotton and is one size fits all. It has a shawl collar and 2 pockets in front. It also has a single loop belt so you can easily adjust it around your waist.
Bathrobes are also categorized by their shape of weave.
• Terry: Terry is a pile fabric, usually woven of cotton, with uncut loops on both sides, used for bath towels and robes. The longer and denser the loops are, more absorbent the bathrobes are.
• Velour: Velour is a fabric with cut loops. Velour bathrobes are typically made with terry inside, as terrycloth absorbs water better than velour. Velour gives the bathrobe luxury, coziness, and makes the garment softer to the touch.
• Waffle: Waffle fabric has good water absorbency, is loose and has a distinctive "gridlike" appearance. For most part, these bathrobes are designed for their light weight. "Pique" is a type of waffle weave that can be applied to cotton, velour, silk, and other fabrics.
• Flannel: Flannel is a soft woven fabric, made from loosely spun yarn, usually cotton or wool.
Turkish velour silky soft hotel bathrobes
Soft Touch® Velour Bathrobes are made for luxury. They are specifically made with high GSM with Naturel Super Soft Turkish Cotton. Ready for your logo and/or embroidery names.
Turkish Velour is a fabric with cut loops. Velour bathrobes are typically made with terry inside, as terrycloth absorbs water better than velour. Velour gives the bathrobe luxury, coziness, and makes the garment softer to the touch.
Bathrobes are generally made of four different fabrics.
• Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber consisting primarily of cellulose and is one of the most commonly used fibers in textile manufacturing. Due to the hydrophilic nature of cellulose, cotton absorbs water easily and is frequently used by the beach, pool, or following a shower. Cotton robes are especially suited to use in hot climates because cotton tends to absorb perspiration.
• Silk: Another common fabric used in robes is silk. Silk is a fine lustrous fiber composed mainly of fibroin and produced by the secretions of certain insect larvae (normally silkworms) forming strong, elastic, fibrous thread. These kinds of bathrobes can be relatively expensive due to the cost of producing silk. Such robes are very thin and lightweight. These bathrobes are not particularly suited to wet environments because they lack the surface area and polarity necessary to absorb water. However, silk dressing gowns are the traditional choice, since they are not worn after bathing.
• Microfiber: Microfiber is an extremely fine synthetic fiber, typically made of cellulose or polyester that can be woven into textiles to mimic natural-fiber cloth. Modern microfibers are developed to maximize breathability and water absorption and can be thinner than the width of human hair. Much like silk, robes made out of microfiber are light in weight and are very soft to the touch. Microfiber is flammable.
• Wool: Wool is common in colder climates.
• Nylon: Nylon is a synthetic fiber occasionally used in inexpensive bathrobes. It is valued for its ability to be cleaned easily.
We recommend offering your guests the option to spend their mornings wrapped up in a plush bathrobe and comfy slippers.
Soft Touch’s Microfiber Bathrobe is made with a plush microfiber outside and terry inside that’s super soft. It comes in variety of colors and different sizes. They’re made in the shawl or kimono design with double belt loops as well as large front pockets. They are comfortable and practical also machine washable!
Brand identity starts with our custom products. We produced products that can provide custom products to meet specific client needs.
Soft Touch® is a custom manufacturer providing a one-stop solution to all the small and large-scale hotel brands for their customization needs.
Our bathrobes are made from the finest selection of cotton, silk, and microfiber, making them super-absorbent, soft, and plush for comfort.
Soft Touch® brings you the solution for all the needs under one umbrella. We are here for your customization solutions along with the best pricing that you can get in the market.